?

Log in

Previous Entry | Next Entry

(( OOC: Vince and Leo - warning for Vince's bad language/sexual subject matter))

[The two people sitting in chairs facing each other don't seem to have any idea that they're being broadcast at all. The blond man certainly isn't looking at either the Hitomi or the boy across from him, but rather at a red pillow that rests in his lap, the stuffing flowing out of it as he snip-snip-snips with a pair of wicked looking scissors with a decorative handle.

His voice is low and sweet as he speaks, his tone almost loving.]

Now, Leo, child, do tell me if you intend to fuck my brother. It's very important family know these things, as you pointed out to me so recently.

[From the looks of it, the conversation didn't just start, and it seemed that all of that which had come before was just as strange as what was being said now, if the confused black eyes widening at the blond were any indication.

He pauses.]

...excuse me?

[As if he hadn't heard him correctly.]

Leo.

[The name is almost a chastisement by itself, though the tone is still rather friendly. Mismatched eyes flick up to the younger man, and another little snip-snip of the scissors follows.]

What are your intentions? I think his seem to have become quite clear?

[Right. His intentions...]

If that is what Elliot wants.

[There was nothing he would not give Elliot. This was no different.]

[There's a slight blink at that, as if it's not the reaction he expects to hear, and Vincent pops his eyes back up to Leo's face again. He hmms under his breath for a second, and then...]

What do you want, Leo?

[What he wanted? That was... more difficult.]

...I hadn't considered that, sir.

Do so.

[Rip. Rip. Slender fingers clench the edge of the hole that he's cutting open, tear the fabric wider, the almost-white fluff inside spilling out further.]

If it were for the wrong reason, it would hurt him more.

[Hypocrite.]

Yes sir.

[It seems he was... being told to consider whether or not he wanted to sleep with his master of all people.

Right...]

If you hurt my brother's feelings letting him believe you feel in a way you don't...

[And there goes the last of the stuffing from the pillow, tugged out and dropped onto the floor, joining a mess of broken dolls already resting there. There's a sweet sweet smile on Vincent's face, as he waves a hand, as if to say 'you know the rest'.]

Comments

(Deleted comment)
can_you_eat_it
Jul. 24th, 2011 05:40 pm (UTC)
[Action]
[To which Alice just glances to the side and blinks, unimpressed, up at Rin.]

Which word is a word not for use? And if it's not for use, why did that rat use it?
(Deleted comment)
nightraysewerat
Jul. 26th, 2011 01:35 am (UTC)
[Video]
It means to have sex with, and it's true that it is not a term that should touch the ears or mouths of ladies.

[He holds himself back here, forces himself to smile and be polite.]

Had I known that this was going to read the ears of ladies, I would not have used such a term.
(Deleted comment)
can_you_eat_it
Jul. 29th, 2011 08:25 pm (UTC)
[Video]
[Alice could only watch for a long moment, glanced between Rin and the Hitomi with a slight frown marring her face as her friend scolded both her and Vincent. What she didn’t understand was why Rin was chastising them both!

And what she did know, for a fact, was…]

Hey! I’m not a lady – I’m Alice! Alice! Which means that human rule doesn’t count for me. Now!

[Flipping her hair over her shoulder and just glaring at you both now before giving her most confident look.]

Um… what’s ‘sex’? Can you eat it?
nightraysewerat
Jul. 29th, 2011 08:28 pm (UTC)
Re: [Video]
Alice.

[Vincent says the name quietly, firmly.]

I will be glad to explain to you what sex is, but I think it might be quite inappropriate to do so over the Hitomi, publicly. It's not a thing that most humans talk about easily.

[He gives her a meaningful look.]

I do hate to make people uncomfortable, but I wouldn't want you to remain uninformed, either. Perhaps your friend there could be of aid?
(Deleted comment)
can_you_eat_it
Jul. 30th, 2011 06:09 pm (UTC)
[Video]
You don't make me uncomfortable!

[As if she'd allow him to think her weak or inferior to him in some way! But she does trust Miss Rin, so Alice just shrugs and steps a bit closer to the lady and lifts the chicken on a stick to take a large bite out of it, mumbles around her food.]

Juf wanned oo ee sure Y'liot 'as okay.
(Deleted comment)
nightraysewerat
Jul. 31st, 2011 02:04 am (UTC)
Re: [Video]
Yes, please do so.

[Smiiile.]

I'll leave Alice in your capable hands, my dear Miss Rin.
(Deleted comment)
can_you_eat_it
Jul. 31st, 2011 10:06 pm (UTC)
[Video --> Action]
[Alice however, just looks from one to the other and resists the urge to stick her tongue out at them both (Because it'd be a waste if the food dropped out or she bit her own tongue in the process) and instead settles for giving the Hitomi a cheeky grin before turning it off without so much as a goodbye, then turns to Rin.

After a moment, she offers the last stick of meat to her friend and frowns a bit because she still doesn't see any reason to trust Vincent - especially if he's alone with Leo.]

Are you sure that sex thing isn't going to hurt Yelliot?
(Deleted comment)
can_you_eat_it
Jul. 31st, 2011 11:32 pm (UTC)
[Action]
[All that sighing and hesitance has Alice just eying Rin for a long moment before finally just shrugging and turning to go back into the town square to take a seat at the edge of the fountain.

She sits, legs crossed as she finishes her chicken, wide eyes expectant as they watch Rin.]

You're not doing anything to reassure me, Rin-rings. You know that, right?
(Deleted comment)
can_you_eat_it
Aug. 1st, 2011 12:23 am (UTC)
[Action]
[She's just going to give you a blank stare right now and shake her head, then point to the chicken she only just gave Rin.]

Mmm, nope. You gonna eat that?
(Deleted comment)
can_you_eat_it
Aug. 2nd, 2011 08:13 pm (UTC)
[Action]
Oh. Okay then.

[And here, she's just going to hum softly to herself as she waits, slouched over with her elbows on her knees and face in her hands, violet gaze sliding over the other people in the square as they walk on, carrying on with their own business.]

So why's that sewer rat so concerned with Yelliot and sex? Is it a bad thing?

[Or well, she tried waiting. Alice just isn't very patient.]
(Deleted comment)
can_you_eat_it
Aug. 4th, 2011 05:34 pm (UTC)
[Action]
…huh?

[Thin brows furrow in confusion as Alice reaches up to push her bangs out of her eyes. She sits there for a moment, but even with the way her own words tend to twist and turn, Rin’s still make no sense.]

So how do they join their bodies? And what do you mean only a man and a woman can make babies, but that two men can do it too? That doesn’t make sense! Is it like in Sister Sharon’s books – because there, the woman bites the man’s cheeks and they get all vigorous and energetic again! But then, why would that rat care if Glasses bites Yelliot’s cheeks? He probably needs it right about now!
(Deleted comment)
can_you_eat_it
Aug. 8th, 2011 12:35 am (UTC)
[Action]
[...What's cleaning, Miss Rin?

Here, have a thoroughly nonplussed look there.]

Feel good touching. And that's how women get their brats?

[She turns and points to several people passing by, others sitting on benches in the square.]

They're touching and look happy. And they're touching. And them. So where's the babies?
(Deleted comment)
can_you_eat_it
Aug. 8th, 2011 03:39 pm (UTC)
[Action]
[This look, right here, should tell Rin everything she needs to know. Meaning Alice? Knows nothing.]

...huh?

(Deleted comment)
[Action] - can_you_eat_it - Aug. 8th, 2011 04:06 pm (UTC) - Expand
(Deleted comment)
[Action] - can_you_eat_it - Aug. 8th, 2011 04:26 pm (UTC) - Expand
(Deleted comment)
[Action] - can_you_eat_it - Aug. 9th, 2011 04:02 pm (UTC) - Expand
(Deleted comment)
[Action] - can_you_eat_it - Aug. 9th, 2011 04:56 pm (UTC) - Expand
(Deleted comment)
[Action] - can_you_eat_it - Aug. 9th, 2011 05:48 pm (UTC) - Expand
(Deleted comment)
[Action] - can_you_eat_it - Aug. 10th, 2011 09:27 pm (UTC) - Expand
(Deleted comment)
[Action] - can_you_eat_it - Aug. 10th, 2011 09:44 pm (UTC) - Expand
(Deleted comment)
[Action] - can_you_eat_it - Aug. 11th, 2011 04:16 pm (UTC) - Expand
(Deleted comment)
[Action] - can_you_eat_it - Aug. 16th, 2011 05:00 pm (UTC) - Expand

Profile

kannagara_net
Kannagara - The Way of the Gods

Latest Month

January 2012
S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Tags

Powered by LiveJournal.com
Designed by yoksel