?

Log in

Previous Entry | Next Entry

[AUDIO | Week 3, Day 4]

[ Although one might not be able to tell given that the feed is solely audio, it is fairly early in the morning -- around six o'clock if the time stamp is any indication -- when Valeria, having crept from her bed to the Strahl's bridge, begins recording this message. She sounds perfectly awake at this early hour, her unusual energy exuding in that way that makes her seem calm and well-composed; though, there is a slight graveness about her tone as she speaks. ]

If I haven't already heard from you, I'd appreciate it if you could take a moment to respond to this message, especially if I know you personally. If I know you personally, it would save me the trouble of hunting you down and you the trouble of explaining why I had to in the first place.

[ She pauses, albeit briefly, the slight widening of her smile seeping into her voice. The gravity is trumped by the exclamation and audible, but slightly muffled clap that follows.

Consider this a headcount of sorts!

[ Some shifting can be heard in the background. This next request is one she isn't entirely sure how to phrase, but it's a question that needs asking and answering nonetheless. ]

Oh, and... does anybody know what exactly is an acceptable offering to a god and goddess?

[ Yeah. That inquiry doesn't even merit an explanation unless one is requested, so -- ]

And I guess that's it! Now for breakfast... [ And the feed ends. ]

Comments

(Deleted comment)
incisive
Mar. 29th, 2010 06:29 pm (UTC)
[audio]
Rin, it's good to hear from you! You're okay? Not injured or anything, right?

[ And she pauses now, albeit briefly. ]

You mean about the offerings? My partner and I are visiting the shrine by Hisato today. These gods aren't ours, but this world is obviously theirs, so I figure it might be a good idea for us to familiarize ourselves with their customs if we're going to try to contact them. If you're going to do something, you as well do it right, right?

[ That, and she'd just as soon not reply to anyone with, "I feel like I should say you to those that fought for us at Kazesato last week," even if that is what prompted her to ask initially. Balthier would likely give her a look for that... or laugh. Not that she minds his laughter, but still... ]
(Deleted comment)
incisive
Mar. 29th, 2010 09:24 pm (UTC)
1/2 - [audio]
Japan?

[ She cocks her head to one side. Hadn't Katsuya said something about a Japan? Katsuya and Lelouch, way back when they were discussing where they came from... right? She shakes the thought and straightens again. ]

I'll keep your offer in mind. Thanks, Rin!
incisive
Mar. 29th, 2010 09:31 pm (UTC)
2/2 - [audio] Some Five Minutes Later...
Actually...

[ She pauses, albeit very briefly, having mulled over whether or not to reply again and make an inquiry. ]

What can you tell me about the customs of Japan and her people? And about these gods, are you saying they're native to Japan?

Profile

kannagara_net
Kannagara - The Way of the Gods

Latest Month

January 2012
S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Tags

Powered by LiveJournal.com
Designed by yoksel