?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

[video] Week 2, Day 3

[A terrified Rin is staring into the camera. Her back is against the wall, her hair slightly disheveled and she's breathing rapidly. She blinks and lifts her hand to get a strand of her out of her face while trying to calm down enough to speak. When she does, it's with effort.]

Does... does anyone around here... know just what the hell is going on?

It's... it's not safe out there. Is it even safe in here? I mean...

[The picture becomes shaky, as Rin is walking now. After a few seconds, she stops, and the camera sweeps around to show the bathroom, focusing on the toilet. From afar.]

I think there was something coming out of there yesterday. What's that thing supposed to be, anyway? And the water... has turned to blood.

Yesterday I couldn't even set foot outside. Monsters everywhere.

Is this... is this normal around here?

[Seems like the true trial is only beginning. Rin thought Kannagara was stressful up to now, but since she ventured out on her usual tour around the place, only to encounter a monster yesterday, that word doesn't even begin to cover it. At first, she thought it might go away, but when she awoke before sunrise and looked outside, there were still monsters roaming about. Now that the sun is out, they are gone, but she doesn't trust the peace. Especially since the water in the basin is still red -- not water, but blood. Rin is really starting to wonder how she's supposed to withstand this.]

Comments

( 21 comments — Leave a comment )
idkmybffchappy
Feb. 27th, 2010 01:13 pm (UTC)
[action]
Rin! [Rukia rushes into the room the girl is in. She has fully recovered, but there's no way she can rest when there's the clear reiatsu of hollows around. She wants to make sure Rin is all right and question why she didn't wake up Rukia sooner. The hollows weren't out then.]
revengeisalie
Feb. 27th, 2010 09:15 pm (UTC)
[action]
[When she hears Rukia's voice, Rin looks up to her. She smiles at her, a little feebly, but most definitely smiling.]

Hey, Rukia. Uhm, don't worry about me. It was just... a little much, for a moment there.
idkmybffchappy
Feb. 27th, 2010 09:19 pm (UTC)
[action]
You need to stay in here. [It's sternly said.]

I have to leave. Promise me you'll stay in here.
revengeisalie
Feb. 27th, 2010 09:24 pm (UTC)
[action]
... I don't know. Our water's turned to blood. I need to look if we can get water from somewhere else.

[Gives Rukia a Look.] Where are you going?
idkmybffchappy
Feb. 27th, 2010 09:26 pm (UTC)
[action]
I don't understand it either, but we need not put ourselves in unnecessary danger.

I have to go out there. There's hollows. I can only assume that those who share the same powers as I do can fight them.
revengeisalie
Feb. 27th, 2010 09:30 pm (UTC)
[action]
Going without water for an undefined period of time is putting ourselves in danger... well, suppose we can wait a little longer. See if they go away.

What are these hollows, anyway?
idkmybffchappy
Feb. 27th, 2010 09:31 pm (UTC)
[action]
I know. I will do what I can about outside.

Honestly, I do not have the time to explain. Wait for me. Can you do that?
revengeisalie
Feb. 27th, 2010 09:33 pm (UTC)
[action]
I -- [And here she was going to say that she doesn't want Rukia to put herself into danger, either, but she realizes that Rukia is probably a lot less out of her depth here than Rin herself is, so she just looks at the ground and swallows. The she meets Rukia's eyes.]

Be careful, okay?
idkmybffchappy
Feb. 27th, 2010 09:36 pm (UTC)
[action]
I will. [She gives off a smile. She knows her health isn't the greatest right now, but she needs to protect Rin. She needs to fight. Fighting comes first. Even if she loses her consciousness, she will still fight. She walks towards the door.]
revengeisalie
Feb. 27th, 2010 09:43 pm (UTC)
[action]
[Rin can't do much else than look after her, even if she's very worried. She's already witnessed Rukia's tendency to disregard her own needs, and she's scared Rukia might collapse again -- with far worse consequences this time. Right now, however, Rin isn't really in a situation to object.]

Good luck.
idkmybffchappy
Feb. 27th, 2010 10:01 pm (UTC)
[action]
Thanks. I'll be back. [And she opens the door and closes it behind her, ready to defeat whatever is out there.]
hangingdogstray
Feb. 27th, 2010 09:02 pm (UTC)
[ video ]
Course it ain't safe. Place is crawlin' with hollows.

Oi, Rin, wasn't it? How good are ya at fightin'?
revengeisalie
Feb. 27th, 2010 09:16 pm (UTC)
[ video ]
With what?

... not all that good.
hangingdogstray
Feb. 27th, 2010 09:45 pm (UTC)
[ video ]
Those big ugly fuckers, with the white masks an' the huge holes in their chests? That's what they're called. They're common where I'm from.

[A grumble. Well, that's unfortunate. He doesn't know that Rukia is with her, currently.]

Dammit. Then you should stay inside 's much as you can. Hollows are pretty damn mindless if somethin' ain't commandin' them, so if you're not strong an' ya keep your head down, you should be okay.

If somethin' does find ya though, take off its head. Easiest way ta kill it.
revengeisalie
Feb. 27th, 2010 09:51 pm (UTC)
[ video ]
Ah... right. [Rin may have seen something like that. Or maybe not. At the moment she isn't entirely sure what she's seen. Not like it matters much -- whatever it was, it didn't seem very friendly.]

Thank you. That's good advice. I'll heed it.
hangingdogstray
Feb. 28th, 2010 12:25 am (UTC)
[ video ]
...Oh, yeah, by the way. What kinda weapons do you have?

[He remembers how Kakashi's knives yesterday weren't long enough to destroy the hollows.]
revengeisalie
Feb. 28th, 2010 10:30 am (UTC)
[ video ]
A sword, a tantō and some... throwing knives.

[The sword had just appeared in her room, the first morning she woke up here. She wondered about that, but didn't dare question it. She was glad to have her weapons all together around here, even if she had supposed that there might be a reason she did. Turns out she was going to need all she could get around here.]
ura_no_ura
Mar. 1st, 2010 05:56 am (UTC)
[Video]
[ Kakashi looks tired, worn down. He's covered in gore and appears to be in a dark cave of some kind. ]

This isn't normal. Nothing like this has ever happened before in all the months that we've been here.

[A pause]

Where are you, right now?
revengeisalie
Mar. 1st, 2010 12:20 pm (UTC)
[Video]
Ah... well. That's both good news and bad news, I guess. [Good news that it wasn't a recurring thing. Bad news because they had no way to know how long this would take, or how bad it would get.]

I'm in my house. Raisato. Holding out so far but I don't know how much longer.
ura_no_ura
Mar. 1st, 2010 12:22 pm (UTC)
[Video]
Do you know how to fight?

[ If this girl doesn't -- Kakashi has no idea how on earth they're going to reach her in time. ]
revengeisalie
Mar. 1st, 2010 12:57 pm (UTC)
[Video]
[Awkward look is awkward. Rin never likes admitting this particular truth.]

Err...

Sorta?
( 21 comments — Leave a comment )

Profile

kannagara_net
Kannagara - The Way of the Gods

Latest Month

January 2012
S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Tags

Powered by LiveJournal.com
Designed by yoksel